The Courier runs back and forth from the Warehouse to all the worker huts in your colony, delivering materials to workers and putting finished products in the Warehouse.
Note: You must build the Warehouse to at least level 1, otherwise, the Courier won’t be able to do their job.
The level of the Courier’s Hut will dictate how many items/blocks the Courier can carry to/from Huts-Warehouse-Huts, so if you want them to carry more, be sure to upgrade the Courier’s Hut. Also, the higher the level of the hut, the faster the Courier will move between huts and the Warehouse.
|Courier’s Hut Level||Max Stacks Carried|
Courier’s Hut GUI
When accessing the Courier’s Hut block by right-clicking on it, you will see a GUI with different options:
- Hut Level: Tells you the type of hut and the build level of the building you have selected.
- Worker Assigned: Tells you the worker assigned to this building and their worker level. The worker levels up in time by working. The higher their level, the faster and more efficient they will be.
- Manage Workers: Lets you change which worker is assigned to work at this hut. There can only be one worker at each hut. Note: this only works if you have turned the worker hiring mode in the Town Hall block to manual, otherwise your citizens will be hired automatically.
- Recall Worker: Recalls the worker at this building to their hut block. You might use it if they are stuck somewhere, you want to see what they have, or want to give them something directly.
- Build Options: Lets you create a build, upgrade, reposition, or repair build order for this hut. To learn more about the building system, please visit the Builder page.
- Delivery Priority: You can set the priority that a Deliveryman will visit this hut and pick up items (when the worker at this hut issues a request), or you can tell Deliverymen to never visit this hut to pick up items. You can also tell a Deliveryman to do a pickup now using the Request Pickup Now button. (For the pickup priority, 10 is the highest.)
- List of Recipes and Teach Recipe: When clicking the list of recipes button, you see all the recipes you have taught this hut and can remove them. When clicking teach recipe, it opens a crafting grid which allows you to teach this hut recipes (not the worker).
- Inventory: Here you can access the hut block's storage, where the worker at this hut takes and deposits materials. They will also use any Racks or chests in the hut, so be sure to check those as well!
- Deliveries: This shows a list of all the deliveries the Courier at this hut has. It also shows the priority of each delivery and who requested it.