The Mine is where the Miner will mine for ores and materials. Once they are hired, the Miner will create a shaft downward and then branch out.
Hint: The shaft the Miner creates downwards will go to a specific depth depending on the level of the Mine:
|Mine Level||Shaft Y Level|
- Hut Level: Tells you the type of hut and the build level of the building you have selected.
- Worker Assigned: Tells you the worker assigned to this building and their worker level. The worker levels up in time by working. The higher their level, the faster and more efficient they will be.
- Manage Workers: Lets you change which worker is assigned to work at this hut. There can only be one worker at each hut. Note: this only works if you have turned the worker hiring mode in the Town Hall block to manual, otherwise your citizens will be hired automatically.
- Recall Worker: Recalls the worker at this building to their hut block. You might use it if they are stuck somewhere, you want to see what they have, or want to give them something directly.
- Build Options: Lets you create a build, upgrade, reposition, or repair build order for this hut. To learn more about the building system, please visit the Builder page.
- Delivery Priority: You can set the priority that a Courier will visit this hut and pick up items (when the worker at this hut issues a request), or you can tell Couriers to never visit this hut to pick up items. You can also tell a Courier to do a pickup now using the Request Pickup Now button. (For the pickup priority, 10 is the highest.)
- List of Recipes and Teach Recipe: When clicking the list of recipes button, you see all the recipes you have taught this hut and can remove them. When clicking teach recipe, it opens a crafting grid which allows you to teach this hut recipes (not the worker).
- Inventory: Here you can access the hut block's storage, where the worker at this hut takes and deposits materials. They will also use any racks or chests that were placed in the hut when it was built or upgraded, so be sure to check those as well!
- ?: Some huts have an in-game guide. Press the ? button to access it.
- A chest icon: Click this button to see all the items in the hut's storage (including the hut block's inventory and any racks/chests that came with the hut). Clicking the ? button next to an item's count will highlight the storage container it's in.
- Levels: The level refers to the platforms the Miner will place every 3 blocks down. Here you can assign what level of the Mine the Miner will create their mineshafts (nodes). If a level has a red number next to it, that means the Miner is currently mining that level. The Miner will ignore orders to mine at a specific level until the entire mineshaft is completed to the maximum depth their hut's level allows.
- Guards: Here is where you can assign Guards to patrol this Mine. If assigned, they will patrol the level the Miner is currently mining at, to help protect them from hostile mobs. Only Guards set to the Patrol Mine task will show up here; tasks can be set in the Guard Tower GUI (Barracks Towers do not have the Patrol Mine task). One Guard can be assigned at Mine levels 1 and 2, two Guards can be assigned at Mine levels 3 and 4, and three Guards can be assigned at Mine level 5.
- Minimum Stock: Use this button to tell the Archery to keep a minimum stock on hand. Set items will be displayed above the button.